Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lunar Eclipse

Yesterday, my neighbour called me and said "There is a lunar eclipse, want to have a look?" .Wao I never see a lunar eclipse with my bare eyes, so together with my housemates, we ran down to have a look, it was red in color just like a sunset but a smaller one. Unfortunately, soon the moon was blocked out by a big cloud. I don't even have a chance to take a shoot on it.....
So within the one hour, we keep praying that the cloud will go away soon, at last the moon came out but the lunar eclipse almost end. Quickly I grabbed my camera to shoot on it, anyway I'm having problems to get the best shutter speed and aperture, so you will find my fist photo with the moon overexpose, anyway this is the best one where you can still find some shadow on the edge of the moon.At last I get the setting right, and this is it the normal photography of moon, but the lunar eclipse was almost gone.
Then I played with the white balance setting on the camera and I get a series of moon with different colors. I like the last one, how about you?

1 comment:

LElise83 said...

May i know wat is the optimal setting that u used to shoot the moon? n wat is the focal length of the lens?