Sunday, August 05, 2007

It's been a long time

Ya, it's been a long time since my last post.Has been busy with my course work, applying for internship, preparing for exam. Finally all have come to an end,although I failed to get any internship, not doing really well with my exam, but who cares?Is summer vacation now!!! I need to get some rest after all this thing.To recharge and start again.
At first I was planning to get an internship this summer because I don't plan to go back to Malaysia this time, unfortunately I failed all. So I have no plan for my 2 months long vacation...Really don't want to waste the time doing nothing. Will be trying for another internship and hope to get it, if not then I really need to plan well. Hmmm, I always hoping for holidays, but when it comes I just don't know how to make use of it, and it just passed so fast. I have to be discipline !! The key words for the next two months!

No comments: