Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hanabi 花火

I haven't been playing with fireworks for a long time since Malaysia has banned it while I was still a child. Anyway here in Japan, fireworks is a common activity and a must during summer. And I definitely won't miss the chance to pick up my childhood memory.
I went to a place called 松屋町(Matsuyamachi) where all shops along the street are doing wholesales of fireworks. Actually I expected more from this place (is my first time visiting there), but it turn out to be every shop selling almost the same thing, so is a little boring when you find yourself keep looking at the same thing all the time. Anyway, I found many kinds of fireworks which I used to play before, and I just can't help buying them. The price was cheap, compare to normal stall, so we get quiet a lot for our fireworks party tonight.


You can find everything you remembered as a child, and also something new. People are still inventing some new stuff here.

Normal but it was so beautiful

And we were so amazed by this one, they said if you can burn the whole strip without dropping any of it, your wish can be come true!!

Try out some long exposure photographing, and we get a nice "love" here.

So we go for a more difficult mission...but oops we get it wrong...

And finally we get it right!! \(^。^)/



2 comments:

yurika said...

すごい!!!LOVEやってー☆☆☆
私のために、わざわざありがとう!!(笑)

Sugar said...

わははは
ばかぽん。ゆりかのためちゃうよ。あほひろくんのため。笑 だって、ゆりかのためやっても、大阪に戻ってきてくれないでしょう。あほひろやったら、ときどき遊びにきてくれるし。笑