Thursday, September 06, 2007

Rainbow

"Rainbow, everyone come and look at it, it's so beautiful ..."shouted the kids who live in the same mansion when I was preparing my dinner. Quickly I grabbed my camera and run for it. Ya, it was the most beautiful rainbow that I had seen before. Since the sun was setting, the rainbow with the red sky made up a good combination. Anyway,my camera failed to focus in auto-focus mode, i tried manual focus but still failed to have a sharp focus on the rainbow even though I set the focus length to infinity. After a few shot, I gave up and enjoy the scene with my bare eyes until it disappear from the sky with the sun.

1 comment:

LElise83 said...

Perhaps u could use a wide lens and increase the f-stop. Given the lighting condition, a tripod could be useful. U might then try to "pull-in" the focal length from infinity. I wondered why the building from far away is out-of-focus too. The mist could blur the rainbow by excessive scattering. So, a circular polarizer is a good option. Not sure if my tips could help in that situation, coz i havn't taken any rainbow before.