Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Snowboard trip@栂池

Back from Snowboarding
My second snowboard trip. A short 2 days one night trip to a ski resort called 栂池(tsugaike). This was an awesome trip. The ski resort is perfect with courses that suit the need of beginner and intermediate. And the scenery was breathtaking, surround by rows of mountain covered in white snow. I was regret that I did not have my DSLR with me, only an old digital camera for a few snapshot.

Another good news was, I did quite well in this trip. Fell a lot in the first day but soon the body begin to recall, and I was having fun sliding from top to bottom breaking through the wind. But there was price for it ~muscle pain and some bruises.

Looking forward for another snowboard trip next winter.

1 comment:

PhysicsDream said...

Sounds nice for yr 2nd trip there....and I am still waiting for my 1st 1....XD