Saturday, December 13, 2008

My New Photography Blog

At last....I'm happy to announce that I had launch a new blog - "Bi Hong Photography"(http://bihongphotography.blogspot.com/) for my photography work.

Actually I have been thinking a lot about how to get thing start if I seriously considering the possibility of photographer as a career, like to set up an online portfolio, or even hosting my own website. But both of them cost money, and I have too little to showoff. So, I decide to stick to blogger once again.

Anyway free services had its limit. I have to customize the layout of the blog to suit my needs, finding place to host the files etc. It took me a few days, playing with the css and html coding piece by piece to get the final result. I am very happy with it now and will add more thing to it in the future. So, here is the screen shot of my new blog:
I just find out that the layout work best for firefox, going well with safari, but it suck for IE. I hate IE, it just cannot handling css well enough. But, IE still have 70% of the browser's share market, I think I need to solve this issue fast.

Anyway, back to the new blog, I have my first post about a wedding project in Shanghai two month ago, with lot's of nice shot, feel free to visit and I hope you will enjoy it.

If you like my work, please help me promote my new blog to your friends, family or colleagues. Thanks!!

#Update: Fix the browser compatible problems, but I dropped down some hover effect on my header. Hopefully I can find ways to get it work with all the browser one day.

No comments: