Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Back In Penang

Finally, I am back for a short vacation after one and half year away from home.

I was lucky enough to get recommendation from the university to enter the Master course next year. There are pros and cons. Pros: I don't have to study for the entrance exam which includes all the subject from year 1 to year 3 and I have more time for my graduate thesis. Cons: I forgot most of the knowledge that l learnt before. I think I will have a hard time next year while taking Master's class. People said that it is easy to get them back if you have strong basic, but for me, is still a question mark. Hope that things will go well.

Actually there are some bias for international student to accept this recommendation program. Only Japanese are eligible for it. The uni was kind enough to include me but the process was fraustrating. I had to go through all the process (entrance exam + interview)like a normal student and go through 2 presentation (other recommanded students only do it once). I protested by handing up blank paper for all the subjects. How can I answer the the question without study?Although they promise not to look at my result but surely if I get bad results, the interviewer will question for my poor performance which I reluctant to face.

Anyway, luckily everything went well and I manage to enjoy my short summer vacation this year. Recharge and refresh!!!

2 comments:

iCalvyn.com said...

hey dude... come back did not find us...

Unknown said...

hey sorry. this time a little bit rush. paiseh...