Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Addicted to---Flickr

Fall in love with photography when I first get my digital camera 4 years ago. The passion continue and finally I get myself a DSLR Nikon D40 2 years ago. I took ton of photos but I never share it out except some post on this blog. But things start to change when I start flickring.

Flickr. I just cannot resist to post my photos to it, hoping that some other flickrer will come to visit my post, fave it or comment on it. Hoping that one of my post will be explore by the flickr interestingness algorithm. Ya, I'm addicted after one of it get explored(although it dropped out not even 24 hours), hoping for more. I know it's silly. But it act like a force, to push me forward...to try more composition, to go out around the neighbourhood to find every opportunity to shot, to learn more about pos-pocessing. Is a long way for me if I want to turn this hobby to something serious but is a good learning process whether I can make it to professional level or not.

If you have time please visit my photostream in flickr and tell me what you think about my shot.
Here is the link.

No comments: