Sunday, April 27, 2008

Too many things going on

Too many things were happening and I was not able to write it down here...and time flew. I don't think I will be doing that in the future if I don't do it now. So just a few lines for each event.

Mexico Trip
My housemate is on a one year exchange program in Culiacan, a small town in Mexico. A great chance to visit Mexico since I have a friend who can speak good Spanish. A free place to stay and a free guide, what a good deal.;-). One month in Mexico and we traveled to a lot of places. Of course we ate a lot of nice Mexican food. But the best thing was we meet up with a lot of people, who are kind and friendly. Although I couldn't even understand a word in Spanish and needed my friend to be my translator all the time, it's nice when you have a chance to talk to them, the locals. And this made the travel more meaningful than simply visiting the tourist spots. I took a lot of photos like around 3000. I would like to share it here but it will take me a lot of time to filter out the good ones. So....I will try.

Family visit Japan: Next entry...time to go to bed....:(

1 comment:

Pit Fuh said...

Finally after long waiting, there the 1st blog entry for yr2008?

Haha...are we waiting for another yr to see the next one?