Sunday, December 16, 2007

It has been a long time

My last post was in September, so it has been 3 months that I haven't write anything here. Actually there were a lot of interesting story to tell, about my trip to Shanghai and Inner Mongolia, about Osaka Motor Show, about the fall season and many more. But I just don't have the time and feeling to write.

Anyway, after stayed up late last whole week rushing for deadline and I ended up falling sick now,and I totally don't have any mode to do other thing, I decided to come here and leave a few lines before I go to bed. Actually my head is empty now, don't know what to write...sorry that I'm wasting your time reading my rubbish posting.

Soon the winter holiday will be coming and I hope that I can spend some time here to write something. Ya, I think i should stop now. Time to bed. Sweet dream!!;)

No comments: