Monday, April 28, 2008

Family Visit Japan

My family, all of them have pay me a 2 weeks visit in Japan for the first time since I came here 5 years ago. Ya, It already 5 years. And it's the last year for my undergraduate program here in Japan. Just cannot believe that how fast was our world is spinning.

Back to the topic. Besides my family, my housemate's parents also visiting their daughter here at the same time...ya all of them have bought the air ticket during MAS promotion period. At the mean time, a new housemate is moving in. So all together there were 12 people in my house!!!

Having them here was fun. Although it was tiring to have a plan ready everyday to guide them around, it was fun to have them joking and fooling around because it has already been a year since I was back in Malaysia. Even though we talk through Skype and have video conferencing every week, it's totally different having them here. 2 weeks was short. But, I enjoyed every minute of it.

Now, it's just loneliness. I miss you guys!

2 comments:

Pit Fuh said...

When will be the next trip lei?

Terumi said...

Soon....qiuck plan another trip...don't wait another 5 years..old liao