Thursday, November 20, 2008

2 inspiring story to share

Come across this 2 sites, showing amazing photography projects. I found it very inspiring and meaningful, so I will share the link here, and I hope you too can feel the story behind the photos!

1.Days With My FatherBy Phillip Toledano. A series of photos capturing the days between the photographer with his dad after her mum passed away. The photos are beautiful, and the story are sad and touching. I can feel a strong bond between the son and the father.

2.wisdombook.org
By Andrew Zuckerman. A project to record the experience of a group of people who have make their mark on the world. Their experience is the wisdom, the greatest gift for next generation. I love the portrait shots, all done in white background. Beside the clean feeling, it focus strong on the story teller and make them stand out sharply. It tells a lot by just looking at these portraits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip of the story "Days with my father".
Regards from Sweden