Tuesday, June 10, 2008

iPhone hit Japan on 11th July--In Singapore, Philipine but not Malaysia

I was late to the lab this morning.Can't wait to watch Steve Job's Keynote Presentation at WWDC2008 when I woke up this morning. As the rumours say, new iPhone 3G was reveieled. I'm not going to write much about it, i'm not a pro analysis and definately you will find many news and reviews about it all over the net. Anyway, the keynote presentation is worth viewing, see how the genius in the silicon valley doing presentation introducing their products and services. Here is the link.The Ad is worth viewing too. The phone will be in Japan in 7th July including a few asia countries ,but sadly Malaysia is not on the list. Why? Anyway, will I give it a try?? with ¥20000?? let's me see if I have enough cash in my account.

1 comment:

iCalvyn.com said...

i was happy when i heard iphone have a model sell as cheap as $199, but still cannot buy from malaysia.

recently there another new model from google, name G1, only at $179. but don't when will arrive here