Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Friends in Tokyo

I have just come back from Tokyo today. The trip was short and I didn't visit a lot of places but I am happy that I have the chance to meet up with friends, three closed friends when I first came to Japan. We studied Japanese together for one year before we enter the university. Three of them entered university in Tokyo area, while two of my housemate and me are staying in Osaka. Ya, it's nice to meet up with friends, talking about life, happy to know that every thing is fine with them. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to meet up and to Juan especially. I will miss you all and hope to have another gathering soon...this time in Osaka!!

1 comment:

Juank said...

I dont like that pic! :p change it change it! haha
Thank you so much for coming, staying here, and going around with me. It was really great to see you and talk with you. You are definitely my best friends and my family here in Japan like I wrote in my blog before~
Hope everything is all right over there, and hope to see you again soon.... we have two years to graduate and figure out our lives after that... I guess I really have to start thinking what I really want to do.
And we have to start Kim Rescue Mission ASAP~ :p