Friday, December 15, 2006

Web design

My new work for MSAJ Kansai homepage

My first work

Start working with web design when my senior asked me to continue maintaining a homepage of Malaysian Students Association In Japan (MSAJ Kansai), and another one for Osaka University International Students' Team(OUIS). At first it was boring studied all the syntax, but it turned out to be interesting and satisfying when you combine all the knowledge and make up a homepage. Until now I'm only working with html and css and my homepage is just a static web page. Thinking of learning some basic php and java script to make a dynamic web page. Hopefully i can get the time and initiative;-)

1 comment:

Pit Fuh said...

It is good to know that you took the initiative to learn new skill and try out new thing..
Keep it up!