Sunday, December 10, 2006

Travel Diary:Netherlands II- Amsterdam

Windmill-The landmark of Netherlands

The tulips

Clogs

Rembrandt's art gallery

Found this funny poster on the street

Burger vending machine

Sex Museum

A postcard scene

Night view- the water way

Nice Chinese near the red light district

"Window shopping"

This will be my last post on my backpacking in Europe. It took me 1 year to finish it but its really fun to look back the pictures and it keep remind me of the nice experiences.

Amsterdam--my last stop in Europe, besides the image of clogs and windmills, this is the only place where you can find legal marijuana and prostitution. I hate the smell of marijuana whenever I pass a coffee shop. However the fluorescent bikini girls in neon lighted compartment has help it keeps the rate of sex crime low. This city is special and you should come and explore it yourself if you have a chance.

No comments: