Friday, August 11, 2006

Travel Diary: Hong Kong I

A transit station for me before my backpacking to Europe. Hong Kong--an exortic city for many western people, but for me it seems so familiar, Hong Kong's drama series had accompany me since my childhood and i can simply call out a famous street name of it.
Hong Kong is really a busy city, their pace are much more faster than Japan and definately Malaysia. Sometimes i just feel like i was in a different time space compare to them.
Another interesting fact is that Hong Kong is really a business orientated society, shopping center and hawker stall are open until midnight,making it a city without night.

Double-decker--a important public transportation connecting the city

night view of Victoria Harbour

People gathering around for the laser perfomance

Bruce Lee's statue posing at the harbour

Chungkin Mansion-where the movie Chungkin Express took place


No comments: